Friday, January 6, 2023

How Did I Miss My Puzzle?

It's a rhetorical question. I know how I missed it. It ran between Christmas and New Year's when my house was abuzz with activities and in-laws. I couldn't pay attention to anything that wasn't related to logistics or eating.

On December 29, the LA Times published a puzzle I constructed, and I didn't even realize it -- or, more accurately, I forgot about it, as I was informed of the publication date several weeks in advance. I also often solve the LA Times puzzle, but haven't been doing it much of late (except Saturday which is a must solve) because I've been busy with other things. So, I didn't have a chance to tell my friends and family about it or promote it to my 12 readers here. I get like three puzzles published a year, and I missed one. Bad form by me.

But it looks like it will be available for a few more days: https://www.latimes.com/games/daily-crossword.  

So, go solve it now, if you missed it too.

Also, HUGE announcement coming in a few days.

Until then...

No comments: